The staff are all Ford enthusiasts and after five years of
enjoyment I have just sold my AC Cobra but plans are already on the
drawing board to build another one in the near future. Fairford
Spares sponsors a drag car, 2009 FORD MUSTANG putting out 1800
horsepower, in the FX class. We have also been involved in
sponsoring a couple of kids in Formula Fords and two drag cars at
Eastern Creek, NSW.
Fairford Spares sales manager Bruce Dalihanty has recently
completed a full restoration of an XB COUPE 351 C4 9''diff, and
recently won best aussie muscle car at the Mudgee car show,
pictures will be available soon.
- Continually dismantling early FORD and HOLDEN vehicles
- Top dollar paid for your early FORD and HOLDEN cars
- Free car removal
- Huge range on GT Falcons and HQ parts
- F100, F150, F250 and F350 specialist
- Commercial vehicles currently dismantling
We prepare a lot of Fords for drag racing and are heavily involved
in conversions of Capris and Cortinas to race ready specifications.
This involves installing V8 engines.